The newest resort in Rocky Point, the Sonoran Sky is a little bit different from all the rest. For one thing, it’s smaller. The design of Sonoran Sky lends itself to a more intimate experience. Nothing is left out, however, as all of the amenities you would expect from a Sonoran Resorts project are there for you to enjoy.
Located on the shore where Sandy Beach starts, Sonoran Sky Resort is close to all of the attractions in town. You can start your day in the modern gym, or go for a swim in one of the two main pools. After a day at the beach, the in-house Spa waits to rejuvenate your spirits. Kids enjoy the water slide or inside play area, adults go for the beach front Tiki Bar or the swim up aqua bar.
* Floor plans range from one bedroom, up to a four bedroom end suites
* Los Volcanes ballroom available for large groups and special events
* Jacuzzis on the patio in some units
* All suites with full kitchens, wireless internet
* The Ocean View Restaurant, serving fine Seafood and Italian dishes
* In-house event planner
* Convenience Store
* Complete Spa
The suites are exquisitely appointed, and the resort incorporates design touches that make you think you are in Colonial Mexico, not just an hour away from the U.S. Border.